Discovering “OBI EZE”, Blackman Eddy Village, Cayo DistrictMLS#: ACRE-132
- Property ValueBZE$360,000
- Property AddressDiscovering “OBI EZE”, Blackman Eddy Village, Cayo District, Belize
- ParkingFenced private parking
- Lot Frontage500 ft
- Lot Size Area11.50 acres
- School DistrictCayo District
Discovering “OBI EZE”, Blackman Eddy Village, Cayo District, Belize
This beautiful 11.5 acres was once home to natives of Belize. Inspired by the terrain and serenity found within the property they named this Jewel site “OBI OZE” which means “Resting place of the King”.
I could not of said it better myself! However, having visited this property on many occasions, I can say that words can say very little when trying to describe the peaceful and true beauty that is found only in Belizean landscapes and on this property.
There is an abundance of property features to be found within this farm and homesite that will definitely secure your investment for many years to come.
Not only is it priced at a great market value. It can also easily be your next source of income when you relocate to Belize.
It is a sure move for anyone seeking tranquility; a safe country ambience, 500 ft of river enjoyment, property accessible by road, electricity, water, phone lines and much more.
The acreage was previously utilized has pastures and included horse facilities, which the existing buildings and infrastructures are still in very good conditions.
The amount of acreage is ideal since it is of very manageable size and it was already internally subdivided to provide many choices of activities to please you, or utilize as a tourist attraction as well as entertainment for your guests and family.
• Fenced Pastures
• Industrial lights
• completely fenced property
• 2 water access sources – Village and City
• 500 ft of river frontage
• safe property and neighborhood
• situated in one of the most sought after district – Cayo
• Turn key property
• 15 structures of varying types and uses.
• 2 water toughs with floaters for animals water supplying source
• 1 smoker BBQ grill made out of bricks
• Three 25ft treated post strategically located to support outdoor lighting
• A 1,500 gallon water tank
• Horse stables offering 40W fluorescent light fixtures & automated dark sensor switch
• 1 kitchen
• 1 half bath
• 1 Living Room
• 3 Bedrooms
• Abundant matures fruits trees – over 12 species
• Tastefully landscaped with a wide variety of tropical plants and shrubs
• All fencing posts were treated and made of Sapodilla wood
• Low land taxes
• FREEHOLD Title
The list goes on and on… email us today! This King and Queen estate is sure to sale quickly!
Listing Provided By
Arabella Chambers Limited
- Alexia Malo
- Phone: 011.501.677.6689
- Mobile: 011.501.669.6689
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Arabella Chambers - Belize Real Estate
- Mile 59 Western Hwy
- Unitedville Village, Cayo District